Friday, November 19, 2010

membership form

I want to be a member / renew my membership of Galilee Church Youth Fellowship for 2011.

My name is: ____________________

I live at: _____________________

_________________________

My contact numbers are:
Home: ___________
Mobile: _________________

I go to this school/work at: _____________________

My birth date is: _________________

I asked Jesus to be my personal
Saviour and Lord on this date: _______________

(I can’t remember the exact date but I know who helped me and when I accepted Christ, here’s the short description)
___________________________________________________________________________.

I am making a commitment to attend GCYF every week and to come under the guidance of the Advisor and Supervisor.

Signature: ________________
Date: _______________

No comments:

Post a Comment